LIFESTREAM ADVANCED DIGESTIVE ENZYMES CAPSULES:
- Assists healthy functioning of the digestive tract
- Assists in the absorption of beneficial nutrients from food
- Helps promote the proper digestion of fats which is necessary for the absorption of important fat soluble vitamins such as Vitamins D, E, K and A
- Contains no animal derived enzymes or GE ingredients
- Contains no artificial colouring or flavouring and is suitable for vegetarians
- Reduces bloating and gas
Lifestream Advanced Digestive Enzymes provides good levels of a broad combination of digestive enzymes necessary to assist digestive processes throughout the digestive tract. It contains a proprietary blend of plant and microbial derived enzymes specifically designed to aid the digestion of nutrient dense meals.
This formula is designed specifically to support digestion for people who eat the typical modern diet, which is high in protein, fat, refined carbohydrates and newly raw food. It contains a proprietary blend of enzymes specifically designed to aid the digestion of these heavier meals. It does not contain HCL from ox bile which is common in some digestive enzymes making it a vegetarian friendly option.
Raw foods such as fruits and vegetables are excellent sources of enzymes, but these enzymes are destroyed when the food is processed, canned, or cooked. The modern diet consists of predominantly enzyme deficient cooked foods. Supplementation with enzymes helps to replace those lost in cooking, helps us access the nutrients from our food and enhances the enzymes found in raw foods.
Lifestream Advanced Digestive Enzymes contains a blend of proteolytic, lipolytic and carbohydrolytic enzymes to assist the digestion of protein, fat and carbohydrates.
- Protease 4.5 is a mixture of proteases that work synergistically with endogenous enzymes to provide protein digestion in the stomach and small intestine.
- Papain and Bromelain – assist protein digestion to provide amino acids which are used to build muscles, metabolic enzymes, neurotransmitters and many other essential biochemicals.
- Lipase has broad substrate specificity on the fats and oils of vegetable and animal origins.
- Amylase, tilactase and cellulase are carbohydrate enzymes which assist in the digestion of starch, lactose and cellulose allowing for a more complete digestion of carbohydrates consumed.